Thursday, July 16, 2015

Throwing rocks into the river on Sundays

I love Sundays. Especially now that I work part of my time from home, I have to work even harder to separate my work from everything else. It's too easy to check work emails when we're at the park. I never just sit down and watch a movie or show with Chris, because I might as well work while I'm just sitting there. Doing little is not one of my best skills because I inherited and learned how to never stop from my mom. I have been making a more conscious effort to keep Sundays low-key and it has been great.

One of our favorite things to do is take a walk and sometimes we head to Lions Park to let Hazel throw rocks in the river. It's fun to just watch her and lay on the grass and not check work emails or pay bills online or look at my calendar.




Don't let the flowers fool you. They lasted seconds before getting thrown in the river, too.








"This is my pile."


Blurry, but I love that cheesy smile she has been into.

Important to include this one to document Chris' Sunday walking attire. Birkenstocks with socks. A real hottie.


No comments:

Post a Comment