Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Fourth of July and Stadium of Fire

My parents and Casey visited Provo for Independence Day and it was a real good time.

Anything Hazel's Grandma and Grandpa do is the best. Just ask her.

We got to enjoy a little hike to the Y while my parents were visiting and Hazel just wanted to cuddle her grandpa at the top, though she usually can't resist playing in the dirt.

Y-hike team.

Blurry, but Hazel wanted to walk the whole way home from somewhere holding both grandparents hands and swinging. She just loves these two.

Showing off her moves at the playground.


BBQ at Trevor and Kanani's with the Carmacks and Fishers. Once Maycee showed up, Hazel wanted nothing to do with the rest of us.

My parents bought us tickets to Stadium of Fire, which featured Journey this year. I'll admit, I always say I never want to go to Stadium of Fire because it's crowded and blah blah, but it was so much fun! We had a great time and had awesome seats on the field, so Hazel could run around and enjoy it, too. 




Sometimes I just try to make her love me.


BFFs.


A group came skydiving into the stadium. It was really cool. The first guy was closer than he meant to be, I think, and it was a little crazy close.


Hazel went from totally awake, having a good time...

...to asleep in 30 seconds. She asked my mom to pick her up just as Journey started seriously rocking, then laid on my mom's chest and went right to sleep. You know what they say about Journey and the book of Isaiah... puts you right to sleep.

Just rocking out with a baby?

I like these people.

On Sunday we had a nice time going to church together as a family. Especially since we did a pretty good job coordinating our outfits.



No comments:

Post a Comment